Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Foot Pain More Condition_symptoms: Foot Pain More Condition_symptoms Help! I Like To Jog But Have Bunion Foot Pain At Times. What Can I Do To Still Jog But Reduce Pain?

Help! I like to jog but have bunion foot pain at times. What can I do to still jog but reduce pain? - foot pain more condition_symptoms: foot pain more condition_symptoms

I like running and walking - both treadmill and outside. I have onions, but not operated on to correct. I only wear comfortable shoes and there is little or no pain. But after a few days in a row, starts again. Anyone out there had the same problem or the health of the feet or shoes with familiar ideas? Are there better shoes, brand support,? It would not be able to go ...:(

Thank you for your help.

2 comments:

Saucy said...

I suggest parentheses Custom Made. Not just angry. Or, to enter into podiatrist or orthopedic boot, and they have made for your feet. I can also see if you get a brace to help, a finger where it belongs. Next, make sure you are taking anti-inflammatories for pain.

mixgrrl1... said...

There are a whole range of footwear for improved interior comfort ... I think the gel are very comfortable. After the execution, you should try soaking your feet, perhaps a vibrating foot bath with Epsom salts. Another party could run in a less severe form. Craggy rocks and stones, they can cause pressure on a certain part of the foot, without even harder and more painful.
I hope you can help.

Post a Comment