Saturday, December 19, 2009

Motorcycle Trials Big Fun My First Big Motorcycle?

My First Big Motorcycle? - motorcycle trials big fun

Hello everyone, I was scanning the Internet looking for justification to buy my first big bike, if I have my way towards the street or Triple R BMW F800 R. had I know what you think is crazy, has a death wish, he likes to lose money. Let me tell you about my first experience and you can judge me. As a very young age I learned a little trip PW50, some remember them. some are still there. I have learned at the age of 7 years, is being taught by my father, who was a big fan of motorcycles and now runs bmw1200 GS to go. After that I myself so I managed to steal a bike to small trials bike Kiddy ty80. aged between 10-14. also participate in competitions with the kids my age. After that walk to the touch for several years, but finally back on the horse so to speak, and brought the CBT (attraction in the UK BTW) to 17 years. Riding a Honda CG125 one years before the sale. Another gap followed again, and I am now at the age of 21 years, I am capable of all types of motorcycle I want without restrictions. I passed my DAS and£ 3000 for a deposit, but you want 110% sure, my first big bike, because I intend to do many miles. Am I crazy to think of bikes listed above, as a good place to start to win. even with my experience of riding? Your thoughts please ............

No comments:

Post a Comment