Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Instructions For Hydraulic Storage Bed 1998 Chev Silverado Hydraulic Valve Tightening...?

1998 chev silverado hydraulic valve tightening...? - instructions for hydraulic storage bed

Ok, maybe I'm just stupid, as others have said, but I have word for word HAYNES here. The car has a V8 Vortec 5.7, and it seemed that the rocker / handle too much for a little crowded. So I followed the instructions - / monetary policy, good (private) valves at TDC and 360 degrees. When I pressed HYDRUALIC valve before it was always a couple, and in some cases up to an angle meter.

Here are the instructions (soon) by the "removal of the entire game, and then 270 degrees for each additional mother in the middle of the bullpen." I have, and now the engine seems really bad (I triple check connections, spark plugs and other electrical equipment, hopefully). Everything that goes I do is just push the work as expected, now people tell me that my rocker just in spaghetti made. This I've made a mistake, or perhaps more the problem (engine ran well this morning) before pressing. I am a backyard mechanic, learning from the books, so call me to know - they don 'just does not like "Call me stupid.

2 comments:

justin c said...

Wow already seen my friend Jarrod did. You have to solve all the nuts on rocker arms and abandon all their pressure. What he has done is basically open to all valves at once. While approaching the tight seat valve springs then this formula in the book are simply the light and tenderness in the screws until it is revised slightly downwards freely.

choko1us said...

You can use it too difficult. To check the engine to the rear nut TDC first adjustment whip until you can begin to move the push rod. Then you pull up to move the push rod to be only more difficult. This means hard enough, you can not move my fingers (not that you can not move with the vise grips) more. This is the point you want the adjusting nut one full turn (tighten 360 degrees) to. Many people on the adjusted estimate, as should be the push rod.

Post a Comment