Sunday, December 13, 2009

Home Made Mini Bike Question About Traffic Laws (Re: Unlicensed, Underage Mini Bike Riders)?

Question about Traffic laws (Re: unlicensed, underage mini bike riders)? - home made mini bike

Six months ago, we have our son a mini bike Yamaha small. We live in a rural area, where most residents have each 1.15 hectares.

Two other boys, bikes and ride with my son and we have lots of fun and so far nobody has been injured. All are good in helmets and other safety equipment.

The 3 guys come down our street (1 / 8 miles) and go to a boys home with 12 acres ... only this city seem to enjoy.

The problem:

The parents of other children do not seem to have their children on a bicycle on the street, only to then spirit. I get my child for cyclists and pedestrians on the street because it is not legal to drive.
I hate, and I swear that this is completely legal
for him in about 100 years to walk on the street. Rarely will you find a deputy sheriff, but in my mind that's the point!
He asked me how you can drive legally on the street and my answer is 1 / 10000000 of a centimeter! Other parents told me that this problem does not reallyD, no one cares.

If it seems hard to believe, and refuse to yield,


Question: Am I here .... and when can I go?

My opinion: One ticket (s) driving a motor vehicle without a license, no taillights, no head light, aging and driving and .... and it might prevent them from a royal license for pilots when they reach 16 years.


Am I over-protective parents .... or am I here?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment