Thursday, February 18, 2010

Certain Wall Having A Few Of Posters & Pictures Hunged Up On One Certain Wall In Your Room Make It Look Tacky?

Having a few of posters & pictures hunged up on one certain wall in your room make it look tacky? - certain wall

It is a very good question, but it really depends on the details! What kind of posters do you have? Are they people or things that inspire you or that you are so deeply and truly as "sticky" not even an option. Home to their representation if these posters his state of mind then I am sure that you represent look good!


Help me with my question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

3 comments:

nah nah said...

I agree with those who have answered this question. Everything depends on the body or the way everything is. I always had something hanging on my walls around my room .. thatn others and is in poor taste, always the center of attention

Jessie said...

which, as depnds. I'm hanging in my closet to see all and do not see really tacky. But on a wall in the room would be ur a bit uncomfortable.

Carrie said...

I think not. I have posters all over my room and it looks pretty decent.

Post a Comment