Friday, February 19, 2010

Does Bonjela Once Work My Son Is 8 Months Old And Has 6 Teeth Coming Through At The Same Time! This Is Just Teething Hell!?

My son is 8 months old and has 6 teeth coming through at the same time! This is just teething hell!? - does bonjela once work

My son gets 3 lower teeth and do not really notice it come out of the paint was a few days, but nothing serious. I know the last few days, she is teething again, but today I managed to see into his mouth and has 6 teeth coming, I can not believe that this will happen, not for a moment .. Is this normal? I give Ambesol as Bonjela longer works, it takes about ten minutes, but everything has Medis night when I go to bed, it takes about 5 hours, then awake and crying all night during sleep, and the stock head on the mattress teethers try, in the refrigerator, and carrots to munch too! This was working, but now nothing ... This is getting realland day of the voltage, constant screaming outside and can not even leave the site, a few minutes to cook the food, so alone! I know he is in pain, and I kiss her and play with him, kiss him and tell him I love him, but gradually tired of me .. Has anyone been through this? and also make suggestions or advice would be great. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment