Monday, February 22, 2010

What Does Pink Tinged Cm Mean A Day Before Your Period Is Due Ovulation Bleeding?

Ovulation Bleeding? - what does pink tinged cm mean a day before your period is due

I think I have ovulation bleeding last weekend.
I've heard it means you really fruitful. I had sex on the night between Friday and Sunday, I had what I thought was ovulation pain and pink when they are dried, then I had sex again on Monday, came after the night when Pink dried again. (Inches open with a trace of pink) and then Tuesday I was a little pink when it dried out a bit more orange / brown in color, but only CM.

I did not have sex since.

What do you think are the chances?

7DPO now I have to kill cramps and my breasts and they are very veins. Ma is not another name for 11 days + (28 days, my cycle has never been his always 32 to 36 days so never know when I test, or if my period "have the end"

No comments:

Post a Comment