Saturday, February 20, 2010

Women Bottomless Clothes Is It A Fetish, Or Just Preference?

Is it a fetish, or just preference? - women bottomless clothes

I think it was always women, if they use little things like a shirt or a short shirt of any kind with only his underwear in the bedroom. It is also using the same in public, and certainly not just his underwear, but I still like when women wear shirts short enough to where I can see my ass when wearing tight pants. I find myself really excited when I boot with a T-shirt shirt and panties in the bedroom. But I'm very attracted to her, if a woman is only topless. When a woman bears her first jersey, it seems, I get less excited, and sometimes a little disappointed.

I prefer to make love with my girlfriend when she has a T-shirt, instead of topless or completely naked.

Would you say it isFetish or just a preference? Since I have most men probably more background when clothes topless white lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment