Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pigmented Mole A Flat Pigment (mole) Suddenly Appeared In My Forehead...?

A flat pigment (mole) suddenly appeared in my forehead...? - pigmented mole

When I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror, but the moon was not on my forehead. Then suppose, after dinner and a bath, brush my teeth and when I looked in the mirror that was already there. I tried to remove them, but it has in the skin. It is as clear a brown pigment, but what really bothers me.

How and why did this happen? Can it be permanent or will it lose? Is this normal? Is it really a mole?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A birthmark is when it is raised and bumpy.
If real estate, it is likely that only a mole, which is published.

It could be permanent, but there is no guarantee.

You can only live with it.

Post a Comment