Thursday, January 14, 2010

Skate Necklace Girls, I'll Put It Like This: How Would YOU Feel Someone Gave You A Necklace Wrapped In A Note That Said This?

Girls, I'll put it like this: How would YOU feel someone gave you a necklace wrapped in a note that said this? - skate necklace

Girls, please. He met his family for a long time ... really started talking, and that this year .. his family is so cautious, so that his mother did not want to discuss with children ... Come skate with our SS class of the church of tomorrow, and I bought a necklace for as long as the back, I thought. At this stage, I wrapped a note that said:

Each of these chains is useful, and although I chose this because of the color of the flower must be a coincidence that is the beauty ... Right?

Hope you like;

Merry Christmas and God bless.

The company has a purpose for each design, and the sense I have is the beauty ... And, we can still be friends when I told him works in this way than the traditional way does not it? Little help?
Rather:

I like the girl who bought the gift to give .. Ice skating?

bad idea good?

How would you feel? Is it worth the risk

3 comments:

•M!ddy• said...

Well, I think thats sweet incredably. [Click cood]
and I think it will work. I mean, it sounds like a good guy. exspecially when UR in Jesus. I think the idea is a good idea to him directly, but I mean, how does this and how do I remove it something that I really hope you like it. I mean, the reaction probability omg ur get it! i love it thank you and a hug or something. If we still be friends. I have many friends, Guy think I'm pretty, but not how they nessicarly.
to calm. God is the instant messaging is for you and you love it and you.

Xsweet... said...

OMG!

just to give her and to stop so scared!


I bet you will love it!

I can be sure that nothing will do, for your friendship, which means not a step forward. be stupid if you're in your bag on its side (front) giving

Ledeh said...

I think the reference is very sweet and gentle enough that his family had no fear of you. I think that would remain hidden in the pocket of his jacket so sweet to do. If you skate, he fell, we could help him over and slip into the pocket below.
Good luck!

Post a Comment