Friday, January 8, 2010

Wireless Optical Laptop Mouse I Recently Bought A Pcline Pcl-wl01 Wireless Optical Mouse For My Toshiba A100 Laptop. When I Tried To Install?

I recently bought a pcline pcl-wl01 wireless optical mouse for my toshiba a100 laptop. when i tried to install? - wireless optical laptop mouse

Drivers say again a mesage that the installation of the driver. recommend updating the driver. In many places, was an upgrade, but without success. My operating system. is Vista Home Premium. can anyone help out there?

3 comments:

Mark said...

Try to get in touch, then on My Computer, Control Panel go>> Printers and Other Hardware> Hardware (left), then run the test. This might help. (

Mark said...

Try to get in touch, then on My Computer, Control Panel go>> Printers and Other Hardware> Hardware (left), then run the test. This might help. (

BARRY B said...

I want a refund back. You should not mess up to get it to work. Things online PC is low rent. Aim a little higher for a decent mouse.

Post a Comment